About VIVANTA BY TAJ - CONNEMARA, CHENNAI
Just 17 kilometres from the domestic airport. In the heart of the commercial district. Colonial brilliance at its best. Vivanta by Taj – Connemara, is the only heritage hotel in Chennai and was built in 1854 as the Imperial Hotel, renamed Albany in 1886, and finally re-established as The Connemara in 1890, then re-opened with an art deco look in 1937. The legendary architect Geoffrey Bawa added his touch to the tower block and linking pool in 1974.
- General restrictions are applicable on pets.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of INR 3000 per pet, per night
- Max 2 per room (up to 14 kg)
- Only Specific rooms.
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- In case you are travelling with a pet please contact the hotel directly, to know more about the pet policy.
PET AMENITIES & SERVICES
- Pet soap
- Pet shampoo
- Pet brushes
- Pet food (can be arranged)