About Vishranti A Doon Valley Jungle Retreat
Located on the fringes of protected Sal forests West of Dehradun, nestled in 23 acres, in quiet environs with nothing but Nature as company is Vishranti, A Doon Valley Resort & Spa.
Vishranti, a private estate so far and having a cricketing legacy thanks to it’s owner Mr. Michael Dalvi, an acclaimed Ranji Trophy player, is open to visitors now who desire a getaway in the midst of nature and tranquility.
The Cottages housing rooms and suites are designed in style of colonial country bungalows with sloping roofs and wide wrap around verandahs from where one can enjoy serene views of acres of Sal Forest, organic farms and the surrounding Himalayan foot hills.
Each room is individually designed, elegantly furnished with beautifully restored period furniture, and decorated with antique fittings and rare paintings. All rooms are air-conditioned.
Its 23 acres organic farm is well acclaimed for its practices. The guests have the option of choosing their own vegetable for their meals.
- The hotel can accommodate a well trained and groomed pet in the room.
- There is no additional charges for the pet.
- All pets must be kept on a leash at all times in the hotel premises.
- Please do not leave the pet unattended.
- If the guest requires pet supplies, please contact the front desk at least twenty-four hours in advance.
- We ask that the guest clean up after your pet on the hotel property and around the neighborhood.
- Please be mindful that any excessive noise, such as barking, must be curtailed to ensure fellow guests are not inconvenienced, both in guest rooms and in public areas.
- We will be unable to service the room in the absence of the guest. Please contact the Housekeeping Department to arrange for a convenient time to refresh guest room.
Honours & Awards
Certificate of Excellence 2016 (June 06, 2016)
TripAdvisor has given a Certificate of Excellence to Vishranti for consistently earning great reviews from travelers.