About V Resorts -Queens Meadows Ranikhet
Trek for 600-metre through the scenic pine and deodar forest to reach V Resorts Queens Meadows. The stone and wood villas offer magnificent views of the snow-capped Himalayan ranges (especially between October and March). Located 5 km away from Ranikhet town and in the middle of 200 acres of thick forest, with no TV, a step back in time is a living reality here.
Guests can experience nature and pick from doing yoga, trekking, rappelling, rock climbing, village walks, golf or paragliding, or just lounge near the jungle stream and read with chirping birds for company. Welcome mornings with a view of the mountains from the villas’ beds, followed by breakfast on the deck, dinner and barbeque in the woods.
- Pet Friendly Property.
- Pets are accommodated based on request.
- Additional charges may be applicable
- The owner is responsible for any damage caused.
- Pet has to be chained when in a public area.
- In case you are travelling with a pet please contact the resort directly, to know more about the pet policy.