About Tirthan Anglers Retreat
It is located at 6000 feet on the right bank of the Palachan in Barnagi village, six kilometres beyond Gushaini and a mere four kilometres short of Bathad, the road head. The retreat’s enviable setting assures it a seclusion most welcome and a clime most genial. Certain rooms include a seating area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the mountain or garden.
- Pets are accommodated based on request.
- Additional charges may be applicable.
- Please carry your own pet bed.
- The pet should be well trained and groomed.
- All pets must be kept on a leash at all times in the property premises.
- Please do not leave the pet unattended.
- If the guest requires pet supplies/food, please contact the front desk at least twenty-four hours in advance.
- We ask that the guest clean up after your pet on the hotel property and around the neighborhood.
- Please be mindful that any excessive noise, such as barking, must be curtailed to ensure fellow guests are not inconvenienced, both in guest rooms and in public areas.
- We will be unable to service the room in the absence of the guest. Please contact the Housekeeping Department to arrange for a convenient time to refresh guest room.
- In case you are travelling with a pet please contact the property directly, to know more about the pet policy.