About Suro Treehouse Resort
Hidden deep within the forest, in the picturesque hills outside Shimla, Suro Treehouse Resort presents the glorious union of luxury and nature, where traditional Himachali pinewood houses meet 21st century design and comfort. The resort is perched among the trees on the hillside, high above the quiet hamlet from which it takes its name. Though the secluded pine, deodar and oak forest setting is easily accessible—4km from the National Highway at Kaithlighat and 16km from Shimla—you’d never know it once inside, enclosed as you are by pure nature, untroubled by the bustle of the modern world.
- Pets are accommodated based on request.
- No additional charges are applicable.
- Please carry your own pet bed.
- The pet should be well trained and groomed.
- All pets must be kept on a leash at all times in the property premises.
- Please do not leave the pet unattended.
- If the guest requires pet supplies/food, please contact the front desk at least twenty-four hours in advance.
- We ask that the guest clean up after your pet on the hotel property and around the neighborhood.
- Please be mindful that any excessive noise, such as barking, must be curtailed to ensure fellow guests are not inconvenienced, both in guest rooms and in public areas.
- We will be unable to service the room in the absence of the guest. Please contact the Housekeeping Department to arrange for a convenient time to refresh guest room.
- In case you are travelling with a pet please contact the property directly, to know more about the pet policy.