About RAAS Devigarh
Nestled in the Aravalli Hills of the Udaipur area, RAAS Devigarh, an 18th century palace, holds a commanding position over one of the three main passes into its valley. Devigarh invites visitors to experience this outstanding heritage property which has been transformed into one of the premier five star hotels in Rajasthan.
Much more than just a place to stay, Devigarh is a testament to the beauty and charm of old-world Rajputana, showcasing an array of decorative styles and landscaped gardens. The palace was restored to its former glory in 1999 and converted into an all-suite luxury hotel. The modern, minimalist design of its interior juxtaposes with the ancient and ornate architecture of its exterior.
This unique blend of old and new is encapsulated at its entrance, where two 12-foot blocks of uncut, white marble stand to attention. These stones, in this raw and pure condition, are a comforting promise of the new and unrivalled experiences that lie in store for every guest at Devigarh.
- Pet Friendly Property.
- No additional charges.
- Please carry your own pet bed.
- The pet should be well trained and groomed.
- All pets must be kept on a leash at all times in the property premises.
- Please do not leave the pet unattended.
- If the guest requires pet supplies/food, please contact the front desk at least twenty-four hours in advance.
- We ask that the guest clean up after your pet on the hotel property and around the neighborhood.
- Please be mindful that any excessive noise, such as barking, must be curtailed to ensure fellow guests are not inconvenienced, both in guest rooms and in public areas.
- We will be unable to service the room in the absence of the guest. Please contact the Housekeeping Department to arrange for a convenient time to refresh guest room.
- In case you are travelling with a pet please contact the property directly, to know more about the pet policy.