About Jilling Terraces - Matial (Nainital)
Set in a clearing amidst 100 acres of untouched forests in Uttrakhand, a couple of hours away from Nainital is a 80 year old house in the South Gola range of Himalayas, with stunning views of Nanda Devi and the surrounding peaks on clear days.With panoramic Himalayan views across horizon, walking up to a quaint peaceful destination crossing seasonal waterfalls, maybe chancing upon a grumpy porcupine or a snuffling greedy wild boar along the path.
Jilling Terraces is off-the-Grid!! Village Matial is our last point on Road. You can park your vehicles at Matial Village, and moderate 45 min climb on a cobbled wide pathway to reach property.
- Pet Friendly Property.
- Pets are accommodated based on request.
- No additional charges.
- Please carry your own pet bed.
- The pet should be well trained and groomed.
- All pets must be kept on a leash at all times in the property premises.
- Please do not leave the pet unattended.
- If the guest requires pet supplies/food, please contact the front desk at least twenty-four hours in advance.
- Please be mindful that any excessive noise, such as barking, must be curtailed to ensure fellow guests are not inconvenienced, both in guest rooms and in public areas.
- In case you are travelling with a pet please contact the property directly, to know more about the pet policy.