About Jaisamand Island Resort
The only resort in North West Region of the country to be built on a Private Island of 40 acres. Jaisamand Lake and the Sanctuary are rich in fauna with counts of over 300 bird species.
Jaisamand Island Resort is an island resort and it’s the only one on the entire 40 acres island in Jaisamand Lake. The lake has a total number of 3 islands measuring from 10 to 40 acres. The Jaisamand Lake Dam is 300 Meters long and is a part of the Heritage Monuments of India. The dam also has the Hawa Mahal Palace, winter Capital of the erstwhile Maharana’s of Mewar.
Jaisamand Island Resort is on a 40 acres Island covered by water and lush green Babool Jungle. The 43 rooms and suites offer the utmost privacy and an intimate bird watching experience with breathless views of lake from all rooms.
- Pets are accommodated based on request.
- Additional charges may be applicable.
- Please carry your own pet bed.
- The pet should be well trained and groomed.
- Please do not leave the pet unattended.
- If the guest requires pet supplies/food, please contact the front desk at least twenty-four hours in advance.
- We ask that the guest clean up after your pet on the hotel property and around the neighborhood.
- Please be mindful that any excessive noise, such as barking, must be curtailed to ensure fellow guests are not inconvenienced, both in guest rooms and in public areas.
- We will be unable to service the room in the absence of the guest. Please contact the Housekeeping Department to arrange for a convenient time to refresh guest room.
- In case you are travelling with a pet please contact the property directly, to know more about the pet policy.