About Itmenaan Estate in the Himalayas
Itmenaan Estate is a fairytale resort in a peaceful rural setting near Binsar in the Kumaon Himalayas. The 10-acre resort includes virgin pine, oak and rhododendron trees; terraced fields laden with seasonal fruits and vegetables; and to top it all, a small private perennial natural spring. This resort near Binsar offers panoramic views of the Himalayas including the majestic Nanda Devi.
The 100-year-old traditional Kumaoni style stone house in the resort has been painstakingly restored and offers 3 tastefully designed en suite bedrooms. In and around the resort are abundant places for you to unwind and relax - the courtyard overlooking the mountains and verdant valleys, the semi open-air dining area, numerous nooks and corners perfect for reading or for fulfilling your spiritual quest. The resort is well connected to Almora, Mukteshwar, Jageshwar, Binsar, Bhimtal, Nainital and Corbett National Park.
- Pets are accommodated based on request.
- No additional charges.
- Please carry your own pet bed.
- The pet should be well trained and groomed.
- All pets must be kept on a leash at all times in the property premises.
- Please do not leave the pet unattended.
- If the guest requires pet supplies/food, please contact the front desk at least twenty-four hours in advance.
- We ask that the guest clean up after your pet on the hotel property and around the neighborhood.
- Please be mindful that any excessive noise, such as barking, must be curtailed to ensure fellow guests are not inconvenienced, both in guest rooms and in public areas.
- We will be unable to service the room in the absence of the guest. Please contact the Housekeeping Department to arrange for a convenient time to refresh guest room.
- In case you are travelling with a pet please contact the property directly, to know more about the pet policy.