About Imperial Heights Binsar
The pristine hinterland of Kumaon Himalayas has always been an inspiration for Imperial Heights. As you move into this boutique retreat, you will be amazed to experience authentic culture and nature that it has sealed within its teak interiors. Today, the word ‘Kumaon’ inspires visions of exotic hills, exceptional comfort, and the fascination of romantic & rugged nature. It is us at Imperial Heights who have been upholding this image.Perched 9 kms beyond the town of Almora, IH is tugged in a quaint village of Kasar Devi; approximately 2,100 meters above the sea level.
The brainchild behind the resort, Mr. Bhupesh Joshi is a progressive Hindi Poet and a creative sketching artist.
The well-manicured green patches in the resort are haven to range of flora and fauna that can be duly appreciated from Swarnika, the multi-cuisine restaurant that serves sumptuous Indian, Chinese and Continental delicacies. If one has to describe Imperial Heights, it is a perfect combination of colonial and traditional Kumaoni architecture. The usage of mud, stone and pine logs are quite evident in the beautiful structure. What makes the resort incredibly splendid are the breathtaking views related to depth of the Valley, grandeur of the imposing peaks and clear sight of well-lit Almora town during the evening.
- The hotel can accommodate a well trained and groomed pet in the room.
- There is no additional charges for the pet.
- All pets must be kept on a leash at all times in the hotel premises.
- Please do not leave the pet unattended.
- If the guest requires pet supplies, please contact the front desk at least twenty-four hours in advance.
- We ask that the guest clean up after your pet on the hotel property and around the neighborhood.
- Please be mindful that any excessive noise, such as barking, must be curtailed to ensure fellow guests are not inconvenienced, both in guest rooms and in public areas.
- We will be unable to service the room in the absence of the guest. Please contact the Housekeeping Department to arrange for a convenient time to refresh guest room.