About Hotel Umaid Bhawan - Jaipur
Hotel Umaid Bhawan is located in Jaipur’s Bani Park area and 13 km from Jaipur International Airport. The hotel has beautifully carved balconies, attractive courtyards, open terraces, lovely garden and comfortable rooms with antique furnishings. It offers a swimming pool with Fresco Miniature paintings and a rooftop restaurant.
The air conditioned rooms are well furnished to showcase the skill and expertise of Rajasthani artisans. The rooftop restaurant features a live puppet show, and serves a variety of local dishes. Outdoor seating options are available
- Pet Friendly Property.
- Additional charges of INR 1000 per pet, per night are applicable.
- Please carry your own pet bed.
- The pet should be well trained and groomed.
- All pets must be kept on a leash at all times in the property premises.
- If the guest requires pet supplies/food, please contact the front desk at least twenty-four hours in advance.
- We ask that the guest clean up after your pet on the hotel property and around the neighborhood.
- Please be mindful that any excessive noise, such as barking, must be curtailed to ensure fellow guests are not inconvenienced, both in guest rooms and in public areas.
- We will be unable to service the room in the absence of the guest. Please contact the Housekeeping Department to arrange for a convenient time to refresh guest room.
- In case you are travelling with a pet please contact the property directly, to know more about the pet policy.