About Himachal Heritage Village
Vision behind making Himachal Heritage Village is to present a glimpse to the guests of different types of village architecture and old living style in peaceful ecofriendly environment. Himachal Pradesh is only the state where after every 100 kms, the language, costume, food, tradition, landscape and buildingarchitecture changes. At first phase, we have four houses with, UNA, Kangra, Barot and Khaniara style. On second phase latter Bharmour, Kullu, Kinnaur and Spiti style houses will be constructed. Addition to this small swimming pool and a health club is also in proposal.
- Pet Friendly Property.
- Pets are accommodated based on request.
- No additional charges are applicable.
- The hotel can accommodate a well trained and groomed pet in the room.
- All pets must be kept on a leash at all times in the hotel premises.
- Please do not leave the pet unattended.
- If the guest requires pet supplies/food, please contact the front desk at least twenty-four hours in advance.
- We ask that the guest clean up after your pet on the hotel property and around the neighborhood.
- Please be mindful that any excessive noise, such as barking, must be curtailed to ensure fellow guests are not inconvenienced, both in guest rooms and in public areas.
- We will be unable to service the room in the absence of the guest. Please contact the Housekeeping Department to arrange for a convenient time to refresh guest room.
- In case you are travelling with a pet please contact the property directly, to know more about the pet policy.