About Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai
Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai is located in the Worli-Lower Parel, Mumbai. The hotel is 10 minute drive from Siddhivinayak Temple and a 15 minute drive from Shivaji Park. This property also house Mumbai’s highest rooftop bar AER with marvelous panoramic city and sea views. The hotle also has an outdoor pool, spa and fitness center. The spacious air-conditioned rooms with 42 inch LCD also contains DVD player, an iPod docking station and a bar. The other facilities at the Mumbai Four Seasons includes ice fountain or the steam bath and Ayurvedic treatments at the spa. The hotel offers a concierge, babysitting services, and an ATM.
- The hotel can accommodate a pet in the room provided that it weighs 15 pounds or less.
- All pets must be kept on a leash at all times in the hotel premises.
- Please do not leave the pet unattended.
- If the guest requires pet supplies, please contact the Concierge at least twenty-four hours in advance.
- We regret that pets are not allowed in any of our dining outlets, Health Club and Pool area of the hotel. This does not apply to guide dogs but we request guests to inform our staff in advance so we may best accommodate guest requirements.
- We ask that the guest clean up after your pet on the hotel property and around the neighborhood.
- Please be mindful that any excessive noise, such as barking, must be curtailed to ensure fellow guests are not inconvenienced, both in guest rooms and in public areas.
- We will be unable to service the room in the absence of the guest. Please contact the Housekeeping Department to arrange for a convenient time to refresh guest room.