About Deja Vu - Pura Stays, Naukuchiatal
Deja Vu, Naukuchiatal is a lake house set on the uplifting ridges of enthralling Naukuchiatal. This holiday home has been thoughtfully sought by Pura Stays for its untouched aura and stunning view of the Naukuchiatal Lake. Sightseeing places around Naukuchiatal like Bhimtal lake and Folk Culture Museum are also nearby.
The property has a welcoming living room adjoined with a dining area for four people to enjoy a sit down dinner. A total of four deluxe rooms, with modest boutique decor and all basic amenities included ensure, you have a restful stay at this holiday home with your loved ones.
- Pet Friendly Property.
- Additional charges may be applicable.
- Please carry your own pet bed.
- The pet should be well trained and groomed.
- All pets must be kept on a leash at all times in the property premises.
- Please do not leave the pet unattended.
- If the guest requires pet supplies/food, please contact the front desk at least twenty-four hours in advance.
- We ask that the guest clean up after your pet on the hotel property and around the neighborhood.
- Please be mindful that any excessive noise, such as barking, must be curtailed to ensure fellow guests are not inconvenienced, both in guest rooms and in public areas.
- We will be unable to service the room in the absence of the guest. Please contact the Housekeeping Department to arrange for a convenient time to refresh guest room.
- In case you are travelling with a pet please contact the property directly, to know more about the pet policy.