About Country Inn - Sattal
Country Inn Sattal is within a 15-minute walk of Naina Devi Temple and Nainital Lake. Khurpa Taal and Snow View Point are also within 2 km. The hotel has 24 deluxe rooms with a fabulous view of the blue lakes and the green hills. The lake side restaurant Shikara serves creations whipped up by hotel chefs using the freshest ingredients from the local markets.
- Prior information is mandatory to allow any pet in the resorts.
- Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
- Pet must comply with local legislation requirements.
- Only certain room types per resort are allocated to accommodate pets and will need to be pre-blocked with the reservations team.
- Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless it is in the guest’s room.
- Pets must not be left unattended.
- If guest requires pet supplies, they should contact the reservations/reception desk with an advance notice.
- Pets are not allowed in any food and beverage outlets, health club and pool areas of the hotel. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest’s pet and the hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
- Maximum 2 pets are allowed per room.
- We charged a fee of Rs. 250/- per night per pet.