About Country Inn - Kosi
Country Inn Kosi is located perfectly near to cultural and heritage capitals of Mathura & Vrindavan. Soak in the traditions & folklore of Brijbhoomi and Vrindavan or witness the architectural marvels of the Mughals in Agra or simply revel in the fun games at the resort. The hotel has 19 ultra modern rooms that have been created keeping in mind the requirements of a family.
- Prior information is mandatory to allow any pet in the resorts.
- Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
- Pet must comply with local legislation requirements.
- Only certain room types per resort are allocated to accommodate pets and will need to be pre-blocked with the reservations team.
- Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless it is in the guest’s room.
- Pets must not be left unattended.
- If guest requires pet supplies, they should contact the reservations/reception desk with an advance notice.
- Pets are not allowed in any food and beverage outlets, health club and pool areas of the hotel. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest’s pet and the hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
- Maximum 2 pets are allowed per room.
- We charged a fee of Rs. 250/- per night per pet.