About Country Inn - Corbett
A tranquil resort designed purely for the wildlife enthusiast and the nature lover. Find yourself engulfed in natural surroundings as you indulge in the pleasure of responding to all your natural stimuli. Our Tree Top Cottages, 50 ft up in the sky , encase with glass walls and surrounded by mango trees is the star attraction of the resort. Seven Eco Cottages with private Sit-outs and bonfire places.
Golghar Restaurant is A-La-Carte restaurant with its all stone and thatched roof design adds a rustic charm to the resort and is beautifully set in the middle of the resort. While Sizzlers Restaurant is set amidst tall mango trees overlooking the swimming pool opens for dinners and serves Sizzlers across multiple cuisines.
The resort offers unique holiday and recreational opportunities to couples, families and corporate travelers.
- Prior information is mandatory to allow any pet in the resorts.
- Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
- Pet must comply with local legislation requirements.
- Only certain room types per resort are allocated to accommodate pets and will need to be pre-blocked with the reservations team.
- Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless it is in the guest’s room.
- Pets must not be left unattended.
- If guest requires pet supplies, they should contact the reservations/reception desk with an advance notice.
- Pets are not allowed in any food and beverage outlets, health club and pool areas of the hotel. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest’s pet and the hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
- Maximum 2 pets are allowed per room.
- We charged a fee of Rs. 250/- per night per pet.