About Amanbagh -Ajabgarh (Alwar)
Amanbagh is an oasis among the rugged outcrops of the Aravalli mountain range. Amanbagh is a Rajasthani retreat informed by Mughal style, located just 90 minutes from Jaipur and the Bengal tiger sanctuary of Sariska National Park is a short drive away. Each of its 40 Suites and Pavilions has a private courtyard or terrace and a deep soaking bathtub carved from green Udaipur marble.
- Pet Friendly Property.
- Pets are accommodated based on request.
- Additional charges may be applicable.
- Please carry your own pet bed.
- The pet should be well trained and groomed.
- All pets must be kept on a leash at all times in the property premises.
- Please do not leave the pet unattended.
- If the guest requires pet supplies/food, please contact the front desk at least twenty-four hours in advance.
- We ask that the guest clean up after your pet on the hotel property and around the neighborhood.
- Please be mindful that any excessive noise, such as barking, must be curtailed to ensure fellow guests are not inconvenienced, both in guest rooms and in public areas.
- We will be unable to service the room in the absence of the guest. Please contact the Housekeeping Department to arrange for a convenient time to refresh guest room.
- In case you are travelling with a pet please contact the property directly, to know more about the pet policy.
Honours & Awards
TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Award (June 06, 2017)
TripAdvisor's highest recognition and is presented annually to the top 1% of businesses across select categories.