About Aamari Resorts
Aamari Resorts is a luxury resort which embodies the inner spirit of the Himalayas. The resort evolves with a peaceful purity, which is reflected in its gracious service, Stylish decor, swoon worthy restaurants, sympathetic construction and a stylish infinity pool. The resort has 22 well appointed rooms and a 03 Bed room Sky Villa with all the modern amenities, wood floors, State-of-the-Art furniture and an inviting ambience.
Aamari offers the splendid view of the Himalayas, mountains and valleys. Organic fruit orchards, First of its kind Ultimate ‘Heli-TREKKING’ adventure, Adventures sports like fire fox , burma bridge , spidernet , Horse riding, cycling treks , hiking and many more in the shadows of Himalayas, Nebesa the Spa, Movement Studio and fitness centre, Conference Rooms, Outdoor Barbeque Gazebos and Super luxury villas, stylish blue infinity pool…in the lap of Himalayas.
- Prior information is mandatory to allow any pet in the resorts.
- Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
- Pets must not be left unattended.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Maximum 2 pets are allowed per room.
- Only Dogs are allowed.